We designed our guest post policy to reward writers. Write high-quality original articles for publication on Diet Power and get benefits.
Benefits for Writing Guest Posts:
- You get to build a great track record of writing awesome content.
- You can include a short biography (50 words or less) at the end of your post with a link back to your blog website.
- You will receive an in-article back link to a relevant website of your choice.
- You get a single ad-spot within your article.
Diet Power’s Policy:
- We reserve the right to reject any article at our sole discretion.
- Articles must be original works that are not published elsewhere.
- You grant Diet Power an exclusive licence to publish your article.
- If you don’t remedy the duplicate content, you will lose your benefits. We will re-work your article so that we do not incur a Google search penalty.
- Google penalizes websites with duplicate content.
- Due to the volume of requests we receive, we may not respond to unsuccessful submissions. If you don’t hear back from us within two weeks, feel free to publish your guest post elsewhere.
- You represent that you are the owner of the copyright in the works submitted for consideration: both the article and visuals.
- You will make a concerted effort to correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
If excessive editing is required, the post will not be accepted.
- You waive your moral rights in the works you submit as follows: Diet Power is free to make corrections, edits, fix broken links, and add visuals and videos to the article.
- Your ad must be family friendly and not lead to any offensive or harmful content.
Guest Post Guidelines:
Guest posts should be well-written original articles on diet, recipes, or nutrition issues. Articles should:
- Contain at least 1000 words;
- Contain relevant images and interesting visuals;
- Be 10X content;
- Use bullet points, lists, and short paragraphs to make articles easier to read;
- Not promote a brand, business, or service;
- Contain authoritative references; and
- Contain links to the authoritative references.
Our readers expect high-quality, actionable content. Your article should motivate our readers to eat well and to avoid junk food.
Guest authors get an ad-spot in the content of their articles. The ads may be Google Adsense content-based ads or an affiliate link. There are many affiliate programs that you may sign up for.
Guest posts with recipes should contain your own original photos. Take pictures showing your steps in preparing the meal and of the finished meal. If you make a short and snappy video, post it on your YouTube channel so you can embed it in your guest post to get more views.
Before you write your articles, you need to remember the following steps.
- Define your ideal reader and understand their pain points.
- Outline ideas that can provide value and solutions for your readers.
- Study your competition and what they’re publishing.
- Use the search box on dietpower.ca to make sure we haven’t covered your topic already. Message us if you are in doubt.
- Your guest post should fill a gap in our content or present a unique angle on an already covered topic.
- Read a few posts on the blog to get a feel for the voice and tone we use. While the advice you’re sharing should be interesting to experts, it should still be easy for anyone to read and understand.
- Create content that provides more value than what is already out there.
- Always remember that quality is more important than quantity.
- Use your own images. No stock photos permitted.
Focus on creating game-changing articles. We will help you to optimize your content for Google search if we like your article.
Guest Post Tools:
We recommend that you try using the following writing tools:
- Grammarly browser extension to edit your article.
Submit a Guest Post:
To get started, please message us:
- about the content you are writing,
- links to other content you have published, and
- a short bio about yourself.
To submit your guest post, please email it as an attachment to guestpost @ dietpower . ca from the email address associated your Gravitar account and professional headshot.